BREEAM is one of the world’s leading sustainability assessment methods. It sets the standard for best practice in sustainable design and specification and is used to describe a building’s overall environmental performance. BREEAM addresses a number of assessments such as New Construction, Refurbishment and In-Use.
BREEAM is measured in credits within 9 different categories. These credits are then accumulated to give you a final score that determines your rating of Pass, Good, Very Good, Excellent and Outstanding.
It is essential that your BREEAM Assessor is engaged at design stage to ensure you gain as many credits as possible. These credits are key to achieving the highest possible rating.
How we help you to get a BREEAM rating?
- We can help you find out which BREEAM Standard applies to your development
- We are licensed to assess your development against the correct BREEAM standard
- We can register your development
- We can carry out a BREEAM pre-assessment which will assist with planning permission and help to establish what is needed during the assessment itself
- We advise what necessary evidence you need to provide us during the design and construction of your development
- We have your development assessed and rated
- We will supply you with your final certificate
We can also go that one step further?
- get your ecologist and flood risk assessor in early before starting work on site
- appoint your BREEAM assessor as early as possible – a lot of credits can be achieved during the design stage and you do not want to miss out
- most local authorities now require at least a BREEAM pre-assessment to be submitted for each project
Get in touch:
Our BREEAM Assessors are here to answer any of your queries, or if you would like a FREE quotation, please give us a call on 0333 5777 577 or fill in our contact form and we will get back to you.