A Low & Zero Carbon technology feasibility study builds on the basics of the standard energy assessment of buildings. The study will identify and suggest low/zero carbon technologies which are most appropriate to the build and will work in unison with your proposals. These will cover design and operation issues as well as financial paybacks and potential CO2 emissions savings.
We carry out feasibility studies of varying complexity in line with Regulation 25A Requirements, Local Authority Planning Policies or BREEAM Energy Targets.
How we can help:
- We investigate available fuel resources if appropriate (proximity of wood chip supply, for example);
- Recommend energy efficiency measures to reduce energy use, with associated costs and carbon savings provided;
- Investigate appropriate renewable energy technologies for your site or building;
- Provide details of system size for recommended technologies;
- Provide associated costs and carbon savings associated with the installation of any suggested renewable technologies;
- Provide details of payback periods, how you can benefit from the Feed-in Tariff and any available grant schemes;
- Produce a comprehensive and practical report detailing all of the above for your future reference.
All our feasibility studies are BREEAM Compliant in line with the BRE.
Get in touch:
Our team are here to answer any of your queries, or if you would like a FREE quotation, please give us a call on 0333 5777 577 or fill in our contact form and we will get back to you.